[bfsa] Funds in Memory of Dr. Carl Sims

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Thu Jul 8 16:14:34 EDT 2010

Hello BFSA members, I am seeking your contributions to put in a card on
behalf of BFSA in memory of Dr. Sims.  You can send your contributions to
our treasurer, Jo Ann Traylor. I know the arrangements are this weekend, but
I have his mother's address and we can address it to her.  We will accept
funds through July 16, 2010.

May our Brother rest in peace.  If you have any questions or concerns please
direct them to me. Thanks.

Yulanda McCarty-Harris, Esq.

Director, Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity

Youngstown State University

One University Plaza

Youngstown, Ohio 44555

   Office Phone:  330.941.3370

   Fax:  330.941.3108

   Email:   <mailto:ymccartyharris at ysu.edu> ymccartyharris at ysu.edu

   Web:  <http://www.ysu.edu> www.ysu.edu

Affirmative Action Works -- Diversity Enriches -- Culturally Competent
Leadership Stabilizes...

This e-mail communication contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY
BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and which is intended only for the use of the intended
recipients identified above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify us by e-mail or by telephone at (330) 941-3370 and delete
the communication and destroy all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.