[bfsa] Dr. Joan Boyd will be honored

pastormacklin at aol.com pastormacklin at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 07:17:01 EDT 2010

   Sharing some great news!

The members of the Youngstown Delta Alumnae Chapter will host the 9thAnnual Tribute to Black Excellence Mary McCleod Bethune Scholarship Banquet tobe held Friday, September 24, 2010 at the Mahoning Country Club in Girard,Ohio.

They will honormembers of our community who have unselfishly given their time and efforts toinsure the successful continuity of our valley. Among thehonorees will be Dr. Joan Boyd for Educational Awareness. I trustyou will mark your calendars so we can share a wonderful evening with her.

Peace,

Lew Macklin