[bfsa] Information sharing

Zina McKinney zdmckinney at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 21 14:48:58 EDT 2010

Greetings Everyone,

My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to Donna James and Cathlene Harvey for their loss.  May God’s comfort and blessings be with each family.

Zina D. McKinney

Senior Admissions Coordinator

Youngstown State University

Sweeney Hall

One University Plaza

Youngstown, OH 44555

1-877-468-6978

330-941-3730

zdmckinney at ysu.edu

Remember:  "Education is a privilege given to us from those who fought for the right and paved the way in order that we [all] would be the beneficiaries of this great reward.  So, may our actions, our words and our deeds make us worthy of the blessings we have received!" Always Live Blessed!  (ZDM)