[bfsa] Fwd: Information about William Blake

Yulanda McCarty-Harris ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Fri Jul 15 11:02:14 EDT 2011

Hello all, I attempted to call Blake this morning but I talked to Carla, his assistant in the office, and she talked to him yesterday. He is recovering well. He had surgery on Tuesday due to ongoing issues with circulation in his leg, in addition to his foot. Carla said he will be out until around August (he had planned vacation already for some weeks in July before this happened). Prayers are definitely in order. God Bless!!