[bfsa] Bridge students

Denise Narcisse danarcisse at ysu.edu
Sat Aug 4 09:02:55 EDT 2012

Hi

1. Please send me information regarding the September meeting when such information is available.  I have a diverse group of students for whom I have written letters of recommendation for the Summer Bridge program. I imagine this this will be an extension of those efforts, but only a review of the information will confirm this.

2. I believe I thanked you for your condolences regarding my mother.  If I did not, "thank you"

3. Dear Doctors Sisko and Wantatah, thank you for your cards.

Denise A. Narcisse, Phd