[bfsa] BBQ for Obama 2012 - THANK YOU

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Tue Aug 28 15:00:21 EDT 2012

On behalf of Dr. Rhoden:

Good day All,

                     I would like to thank you for your individual support
in making the BBQ for Obama a success! All donations were made straight to
the  <http://www.barackobama.com> www.barackobama.com website via personal
computers which were onsite, and we managed collectively, to get over 1000$
donated directly to the Democratic campaign!

I would like to thank my wife Tracey-Ann Rhoden for cooking (I did help
also!) the very delicious food, and a very warm thank you to members of
Black Faculty and Staff Association, for their collective help in making
this networking/fundraising event happen. I was told pictures from the event
would be available on the BFSA website soon.

The political storm is brewing (not just hurricane Isaac!), so we do plan on
having another Event for Obama next month: the tentative date is September
22nd.

Once again, thank you and stay blessed!

Humble Regards,

Stephen L. Rhoden PhD