[bfsa] Fwd: [maag-l] Brenda Scarborough: Retirement 2012

Frank Akpadock fakpadock at ysu.edu
Sun Dec 2 22:11:11 EST 2012

Dear Brenda:
Every good  thing comes to an end one way or another, and for you, it is
the end of a glorious career at YSU.  Unfortunately, I will not be able
to attend your retirement ceremony as I am still on sick leave from life
threatening injuries that I sustained in that horrific accident of July
2 at the intersection of Fifth and Rayen.  However, I wish you huge
success in your future endeavors!

Regards,
Frank Akpadock