[bfsa] Forum meeting Jan. 31st

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:06:17 EST 2012

All,

We will have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday, Jan.31st  in Breshnahan III
from 12:00 - 1:00 PM to discuss the upcoming forum on February 23rd. Hope
you can make it and provide insight! FYI, the forum held last Thursday was
very enlightening the panelist were AWESOME!

Special thanks goes out to the Hughes Family and Robert Tupaj in making this
event a success!

Hasheen Wilson, MCIS

Network Administrator 2, Youngstown State University

President-BFSA, Youngstown State University

"Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change"

 <mailto:hawilson at ysu.edu> hawilson at ysu.edu

330.941.2734 office