[bfsa] General Meetings and "A Town Hall meeting about YOU"

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:17:03 EDT 2012

All,

First, off I would like to acknowledge full responsibility for us not having
general meetings in times past. Reasoning: We would have general meetings
and only 3 individuals (including executive board) would show up and it was
very difficult to try and get things done with lack of support. However,
that didn't keep us from moving the mission of BFSA forward by hosting
numerous forums as the upcoming event: October 29th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM "A Town
Hall Meeting about YOU". So, the intent of this email is to encourage you to
attend the event and bring us together to discuss the state of BFSA and
moving forward. Therefore, if you would go to the following LINK
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HVNXRG2>  and pick few dates and times that
work for you, I would really like to get all of us together.

 We have an upcoming event on October 29th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM "A Town Hall
Meeting about YOU":

This event will have a Bi-Partisan panel of politicians and influential
community members.

With Best Regards,

Hasheen Wilson, MCIS

Be Patient and Kind