[URBANTH-L]Library Liquidation - Books for Sale

David L. R. Houston dlrh at uvm.edu
Thu Dec 2 13:01:29 EST 2004

URBANTH folk:

Retirement and lack of office space is forcing Ted Rathbun of U of South
Carolina to liquidate his professional library, and he asked for my help.

Rather than send a few largish attachments to the list, I have set up (with
Ted's blessing) the following mechanism if you are interested in any of the
titles.

- You can surf to this page download the three files:

 	http://www.uvm.edu/~dlrh/anth/rathbun/

Ted's contact info is there (with the @ sign changed!).  Contact him with your
choices!

- You can contact Ted directly and request the listings:

 	Ted Rathbun <RathbunT at gwm.sc.edu>

- You can email me and request copies of the listings. this may take a little
longer.

I'd recommend #1 - self-service :)

I'll likely be pulling this page down at some point after the new year.

This is a wonderful selection of books for many different interests - take a
look.

Cheers,

 	David