[URBANTH-L]FW: modern urban studies positions at ASU (fwd)

RAE BRIDGMAN bridgman at cc.umanitoba.ca
Thu Dec 23 12:10:16 EST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:01:57 -0700
From: James Eder <JAMES.EDER at asu.edu>
To: Bridgman at cc.umanitoba.ca
Subject: FW: modern urban studies positions at ASU

Hello Dr. Bridgman,

After sending off the message below to Robert Rodenberg, together with
the attached job announcement regarding our urban studies positions at
ASU, I looked over the SUNTA website more carefully and saw that you are
the coordinator for the URBANTH-L email list.  Perhaps this is something
that would merit circulation on that list?

Thanks,

Jim Eder

Chair, Modern Urban Studies search

  _____