[URBANTH-L]Re: AAA and the strike

FromYosee at aol.com FromYosee at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 03:38:02 EDT 2004

Where are the legal advisors to the AAA?  What do they suggest?  Perhaps
there is a loophole in the agreement between the hotel and the AAA that would
allow the AAA to cancel and not pay such a penalty.  I am also wondering what
would happen if the AAA did not officially cancel but no one showed up?  Perhaps
the AAA could explain to the hotel management that participants voted to not
cross the picket line and, thus, were acting on their own accord.  Such might
get more publicity if the membership of an organization takes such drastic
action on their own.  In any case, it is a very tricky situation and I hope AAA
gets good legal counsel before making any decisions.
Joe Ellman
MATC