[URBANTH-L]Choice and Individual Morality

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Fri Oct 22 13:00:28 EDT 2004

liberal means accepting diversity of opinion, and truly reflects the spirit
of anthropology."), Rachel R. Reynolds <rrr28 at drexel.edu> writes:

"Who has claimed that the AAA is "liberal"?"
**************
writes:

"I don't believe that I was being that callous. My point, again, is that
when
the AAA chooses whom to support in terms of labor issues, I would prefer
that they first look closer to home."
fully support the picket. This said, I wish the AAA could show the same
amount of support for its more
vulnerable and exploited members..."), Susan Mazur-Stommen
<susanmazur at hotmail.com> writes:

"My point exactly."