[URBANTH-L]Re: Query: Cities in the Middle East -- Thanks!

Daniel Monterescu dbmonter at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:54:59 EDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all for your great suggestions. I have
replied to individuals who sent me their
recommendations, but I would like to extend
collective thanks to the list managers and the
academic community of users who made this dialogue
possible.

I'll compile the suggestions in one file and post it
on the list in a couple of weeks.

Cordially,

Daniel