[URBANTH-L]CORI Elections

Debbie Boehm dboehm at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 3 10:36:13 EST 2005

Dear members of CORI and SUNTA,
We recently sent a communication to members of CORI (Committee on Refugees and Immigrants) about the upcoming election of officers.  Typically we hold elections at our business meeting at AAA, but because we did not meet at the 2004 annual meeting, this year we will be electing officers online.  If you are a member of CORI, and did not receive the letter about elections, please send an email message to Elzbieta Gozdziak (emg27 at georgetown.edu), and she will send you the information.  If you are not currently a member of CORI, but would like to become one, you may contact Elzbieta to receive instructions for joining the organization.

Should you have any questions about CORI or the election process, please do not hesitate to contact us.  You may also visit our website (www.sunta.org/cori) for more information about CORI.

Sincerely,

Julia Meredith Hess (meredith at unm.edu)

Deborah A. Boehm (dboehm at ucsd.edu)

Co-Chairs, CORI

Deborah A. Boehm
Guest Scholar
Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies
Center for Comparative Immigration Studies
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA  92093
dboehm at ucsd.edu