[URBANTH-L]Call for Contributors: Streetnotes 2005

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Tue Jan 18 17:01:40 EST 2005

Contribute to
Xcp (Cross Cultural Poetics): Streetnotes SPRING 2005

Xcp Website is collecting STREETNOTES for its SPRING 2005 Exhibition on
TRANSIT
In the next issue of Xcp: Streetnotes, we will be displaying examples of
transit, travel and traffic. We are looking for documentation and analysis
of movement through public places, boundaries, and cultures. Work about
migration, transportation, exile, tourism, and trade are welcome.

Participants are asked to send for publication, photographs, creative
documentation, articles, and other projects. We envision a display of
innovative work from practitions, observers, and theorists.
Deadline : February 15, 2005.
Estimate publication date : March 15, 2005.
Exhibitions of STREETNOTES are published on the internet biannually. Past
exhibits have been saved and are accessible. Visit...
http://www.xcp.bfn.org/streetnotes.html

GUIDELINES
Please send text documents as rich text format documents (*.rtf), or as
ascii files (*.txt).
Images should be sent as jpeg file (*.jpg) set to 72 dpi and sized no larger
than 800 x 600 plxs. html files are also ok, but please do not include
animation, javascripts, or other programming. We are unable to publish video
or sound at this time. Please write the editor with questions about the
guidelines or special considerations.
Please send materials to:
David Michalski

Email: michalski at ucdavis.edu