[URBANTH-L]TOC: Urban Studies VOL 42(5-6), May 2005

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:58:30 EDT 2005

TOC: Urban Studies
Volume 42 Number 5-6/May 2005

Introduction: The rise and rise of culture-led urban regeneration  pp.
833 - 839 Steven Miles and Ronan Paddison
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=V1V17487U618Q071

Deconstructing the city of culture: The long-term cultural legacies of
Glasgow 1990  pp. 841 - 868 Beatriz García
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=J17319842981JQ54

Urban designscapes and the production of aesthetic consent  pp. 869 -
887 Guy Julier
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=M27735808541R03T

Interruptions: Testing the rhetoric of culturally led urban
development  pp. 889 - 911 Malcolm Miles
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=M7L65353441NM74U

Our Tyne': iconic regeneration and the revitalisation of identity in
NewcastleGateshead  pp. 913 - 926 Steven Miles
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=L55625Q323707489

Arts festivals and the city  pp. 927 - 943 Bernadette Quinn
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=H8M6712471MG9114

The global cultural city? Spatial imagineering and politics in the
(multi)cultural marketplaces of South-east Asia  pp. 945 - 958 Brenda
S. A. Yeoh
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=NU64V1572T307572

Measure for measure: Evaluating the evidence of culture's contribution
to regeneration  pp. 959 - 983 Graeme Evans
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=X0256839761121T8

Sport and economic regeneration in cities  pp. 985 - 999 Chris Gratton,
Simon Shibli, Richard Coleman
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=W4525XR64772753R

Just art for a just city: Public art and social inclusion in urban
regeneration  pp. 1001  Joanne Sharp, Venda Pollock, Ronan Paddison
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=J24Q80503273V252

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling
your list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them
to sign up personally on our Home Page at http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara