[URBANTH-L]urban anthropology

Setha Low slow at gc.cuny.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:55:00 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues:

I have been asked to write a chapter on an anthropological approaches to
cities for a multidisciplinary reader.  I am looking for new work in our
field on methodological as well as substantive approaches.  Please send me
references (or hard copy if possible) of your favorite new work or your
recent publications. I really appreciate your help.  Best wishes, setha

Setha M. Low, Ph.D.
Professor of Environmental Psychology and Anthropology
Director of the Public Space Research Group
The Graduate Center
City University of New York
365 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY  10016