[URBANTH-L]Re: Theory vs. Application?...

Shea Michael Anderson imonik at temple.edu
Mon May 2 14:35:49 EDT 2005

I want to second those comments. Fruitful theoretical
discussion amongst ourselves is all well and good, but the
trouble that seems to emerge is moving from the realm of
theory to the realm of practice, and finding solutions from
theoretical discussion that have meaningful and beneficial
impact on peoples' lives.

Otherwise, we are preaching to the choir.

Best,
Shea