[URBANTH-L]Updates to Cyberhood Website
acjancius at ysu.edu
Mon May 16 18:32:26 EDT 2005
The CyberHood's mission is to build a virtual community where students,
scholars, practitioners, and social activists, who want to change urban
society and improve the plight of people of color, can find each other,
share information, exchange ideas, and build professional relationships. Our
goal is to build a community that encourages dialogue, facilitates research,
and spawns joint ventures. The CyberHood is a place where people come
together to understand and change the world. Please visit our website at
The following updates have been made to the Cyberhood website
1. A New Featured Question Has Been Added
2. A New Featured Site Has Been Added - www.livingcities.org
3. A New Featured Program Has Been Added - Urban Planning Program,
University at Kansas
4. A New Featured Paper Has Been Added - "Democracy and Bureaucracy in a
Community Planning Process" by Robert J. Chaskin.
5. New Urban Community Projects Have Been Added
In addition, books and syllabi are updated in an ongoing manner.
Remember to send any materials to be added to the Cyberhood along with
comments for website development.
More information about the URBANTH-L