[URBANTH-L]Journal subscription offer for SUNTA members

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:34:04 EST 2005

Dear All,

The Associate Editor of the journal, Identities: Global Studies in Culture
and Power, has made a special offer to discount the subscription price of
its journal for current SUNTA members.  Please see the letter below for
further information. In order to receive the discounted subscription rate
your will need to mention in your email query (journals.orders at tandf.co.uk)
that you are a current member of the Society of Urban, National and
Transnational/Global Anthropology and wish to take advantage of this offer.
Urbanth-L subscribers who are not current SUNTA members can learn more
about the organization at: http://www.sunta.org/        - AJ

I am an Associate Editor with the Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, an academic
publisher. I work on the journal: Identities: Global Studies in Culture and
Power. At this time, Taylor & Francis is eager to form a relationship with
the Society for Urban, National, and Transnational/Global Anthropology
(SUNTA).

In order to increase awareness of the journal, Taylor and Francis would be
willing to offer the journal to the members of SUNTA at a discount. Thus an
annual subscription would be deeply discounted from the individual rate of
$69/£42 (in 2006) to $40/£24. If you are interested in this offer, please do
not hesitate to contact me.  If you have any questions or would like a
sample copy of the journal please let me know.

To learn more about the journal Identities, please visit our website at:
 http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/1070289x.asp

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kindest regards,
Concetta Seminara-Kennedy
journals.orders at tandf.co.uk