[URBANTH-L]List of East Asian anthropology papers at AAA 2005

Priscilla Song priscillasong at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:44:49 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

The Executive Board of the Society for East Asian Anthropology (SEAA) has
put together a list of papers related to East Asian anthropology issues at
the 2005 American Anthropological Association Meetings in DC (November 30 to
December 4, 2005). We hope that this list will help facilitate interaction
and collaboration among anthropologists working on East Asian anthropology
issues!

You can access the EA @ AAA2005 list in both Excel and PDF file formats at
the following website:

http://seaaterm.wjh.harvard.edu/

We have tried to include as many papers as possible. We apologize if we
inadvertently missed your paper. We will continue to update the list after
the 2005 Meetings to create as comprehensive of a record as possible, so
please email me (psong at fas.harvard.edu) if you would like to include or
update your information.

Thanks very much for your help in putting together this list.  I'm looking
forward to seeing many of you in DC this week!

Best regards,

Priscilla Song
(psong at fas.harvard.edu)

SEAA Graduate Student Councilor
Ph.D. Candidate, Harvard Department of Anthropology
Visiting Research Fellow, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences