Fw: [URBANTH-L]SUNTA sessions for San Jose

Maria D. Vesperi sanjosemeeting at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 13:26:34 EDT 2006

Dear All: I would like to thank David Haines and the SUNTA program committee for their outstanding work on "Critical Intersections/Dangerous Issues," the 105th Annual Meeting Program. David took a very proactive approach, and as a result we were able to accommodate many of his requests on behalf of SUNTA. I would like to encourage all of the Section Program Editors to develop flyers of their invited and reviewed sessions for display and distribution at the meeting. David's list of sessions (below) provides a very good model.

Thanks to all who have contributed to the program, and I look forward to seeing you in San Jose. Best wishes, Maria