[URBANTH-L]Call for Contributions: AN SUNTA/CORI column

Benito Vergara bvergara at sfsu.edu
Thu Dec 7 12:55:00 EST 2006

SUNTA/CORI column in the Anthropology News: Call for contributions

Elzbieta Gozdziak and Bianet Castellanos are looking for interesting
contributions to the SUNTA/CORI column in the Anthropology News . Please
send opinion pieces on topics of interest to SUNTA and CORI members;
reports from the field; pieces presenting your research; information about
new publications, awards received and anything else you would like to brag
about.  Graduate students can also send short blurbs to be included in the
Student Profile section. Digital pictures to accompany you contributions
are encouraged.  We have about 850 words per column, but can include other
newsworthy items promoting our members elsewhere in AN. The next deadline
is December 12th for items to be included in the February issue of AN.
Please send your contributions to Elzbieta at emg27 at georgetown.edu CORI
members should send their contributions to Bianet at mbc at umn.edu