[URBANTH-L]follow-up to query on network analysis

Benito Vergara bvergara at sfsu.edu
Mon Feb 27 12:04:24 EST 2006

From: "Deborah Pellow" <dpellow at maxwell.syr.edu>

Sorry not to have answered earlier -- was away. I had a classmate in
graduate school at Northwestern who is actually in Toronto who used
network analysis in Cameroon. Her name is Maureen Fitzgerald. I've lost
touch with her. If you can't find her at U of T, you can certainly find
her dissertation through University Microfilms. I would say she finished
in the mid-1970s.

[Follow up editorial note: Maureen Fitzgerald was indeed the anthropologist that
Barry Wellman was thinking of.]