[URBANTH-L] Call for Reviewers: Wagadu: A Journal of Transnational women's and Gender Studies

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Tue May 9 15:52:18 EDT 2006

From: Tiantian Zheng <ZhengT at cortland.edu>

Wagadu: A Journal of Transnational women's and Gender Studies is looking for
reviewers. Please contact us if you are willing to serve as reviewers. Many
thanks! zhengt at cortland.edu

Please note the publication of the third volume of Wagadu. It is available
on the web at:

http://web.cortland.edu/wagadu/

Many thanks to all of you who have contributed to the success of this
"water" issue. Many thanks especially to webmaster Dr. Andrew Fitz-Gibbon
for his dedicated work reorganizing the website. I am sure you'll be
impressed with the results!

Mecke Nagel, editor-in-chief and acting chair of Philosophy

Volume 3: Summer 2006

Special Issue:Water and Women in Past, Present and Future

This spring we bring you a new volume with 11 articles on the politics and
aesthetics of water, edited by Zdenka Kalnická from Ostrava University. It
should be a challenging and provocative read as the articles highlight not
only a gendered political economy of water resources and allocations the
world over but also philosophical and literary interpretations of the
aesthetic dimensions of water and the feminine.