[URBANTH-L]Call for articles

Cityscape at hud.gov Cityscape at hud.gov
Thu Apr 19 12:49:46 EDT 2007

Cityscape, published three times a year by the US Department of Housing and Urban
Development's Office of Policy Development and Research, is accepting
submissions to its new Refereed Papers section.  Cityscape is published
both in hard copy and online.  We welcome high-quality submissions in all
areas of housing and urban policy, from all relevant disciplines.  Topics
might include data collection, economic opportunity and self-sufficiency,
fair housing, home ownership and housing finance, housing technology,
effectiveness of government programs, international comparative housing
policy analysis, regulatory barriers to affordable housing, rural housing,
housing for persons with special needs, subsidized housing, university
partnerships, urban revitalization and community development, and urban
trends.  Our referee process is double-blind and timely, and our referees
highly qualified.  The Managing Editor also will give guidance to authors
about the suitability of papers proposed in outline form.  Send
manuscripts or outlines to Cityscape at hud.gov.