[URBANTH-L]Call for articles

Cityscape at hud.gov Cityscape at hud.gov
Thu Apr 19 12:49:46 EDT 2007

Cityscape, published three times a year by the US Department of Housing and Urban 
Development's Office of Policy Development and Research, is accepting 
submissions to its new Refereed Papers section.  Cityscape is published 
both in hard copy and online.  We welcome high-quality submissions in all 
areas of housing and urban policy, from all relevant disciplines.  Topics 
might include data collection, economic opportunity and self-sufficiency, 
fair housing, home ownership and housing finance, housing technology, 
effectiveness of government programs, international comparative housing 
policy analysis, regulatory barriers to affordable housing, rural housing, 
housing for persons with special needs, subsidized housing, university 
partnerships, urban revitalization and community development, and urban 
trends.  Our referee process is double-blind and timely, and our referees 
highly qualified.  The Managing Editor also will give guidance to authors 
about the suitability of papers proposed in outline form.  Send 
manuscripts or outlines to Cityscape at hud.gov.

More information about the URBANTH-L mailing list