[URBANTH-L]new to group

Jeremy Taylor jeremyjtaylor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 11:01:52 EST 2007

Hello,
  I just joined the group, and wanted to briefly
introduce myself.  I live in upstate NY, where I
currently work as an ecologist/environmental educator.
 I have worked as a wildlife biologist and zookeeper
in the past, and have a B.S. in wildlife biology.  I
am very interested in different cultures from around
the world, and the intersection between culture,
religion, and the environment.  I might not have a lot
to share with the group, but I am hoping to learn from
all of you!  Also, I wanted to let you know of a
project I have been working on for several months now.
 I have been conducting a short survey regarding
personal views of the environment, and have been
posting the results on a blog I created for the
project, http://earthsurvey.blogspot.com.  If any of
you or your students are interested in taking part, or
if you know of anyone else who might be, please let me
know, and I will send a copy to fill out.  The survey
project is something I am doing out of personal
interest, and is not connected to any organization or
group.  Eventually I hope to do some sort of summary
or analysis of the results, but for now, I am posting
them on the blog as I get them.  Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Jeremy

"We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children" ~Native American Proverb

Visit my website at http://jeremyjtaylor.tripod.com  *Updated October 2006*
Visit my Earth Survey blog at http://earthsurvey.blogspot.com
Visit my online store at http://www.cafepress.com/jeremy775