[URBANTH-L] CFP Inter-sections June Theme: World Refugee Day - Refugee Week 2007

laru wagner.laru at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:14:23 EDT 2007

intersections.wordpress.com
Rolling submissions of essays, ideas, visuals and comments accepted
until 6 July 2007

Email to intersectionsblog at gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who submitted essays, projects and even a video (!)
for our Food and Migrating Cultures theme. We got a small wave of
things right at the deadline, so please take a look if you haven't
seen them yet. In recognition of World Refugee Day, and the numerous
activities taking place in the UK, Australia and elsewhere in honor of
it, we decided to join the effort. This month, from now until 6 July
2007, we are soliciting your contributions, including your
reflections, works in progress, original photography, video and audio
having to do with Refugees.

Refugee Week Promotional Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU0aaoqZ0EA

We particularly welcome any reactions to some of the events listed
above, as part of our effort to provide a forum for public commentary
on migration. Don't forget that we also invite your comments on
what kind of reactions their work provokes.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The Editorial Team at intersections.wordpress.com