[URBANTH-L]Peace Corps 50th Anniversary CFP

Browne,Kate Kate.Browne at ColoState.EDU
Wed Jun 20 18:59:43 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Considering how many anthropologists were once Peace Corps Volunteers, I
believe this CFP tied to the organization's 50-year anniversary will be of
interest to many of us.

Kate Browne
Professor
Department of Anthropology
Colorado State University

CALL FOR STORIES: PEACE CORPS ANNIVERSARY BOOK PROJECT

Jane Albritton, Pat Alter, Jay Chen, and Dennis Cordell are launching a
4-volume book project to feature stories from volunteers, staff, and
instructors. Each volume will focus on a geographic area including Africa
and the Middle East; Asia and the Pacific; Central America, South America,
and the Caribbean; and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Russia. Please
visit our site, read about this exciting project and the players putting it
together. We have posted writers' guidelines and welcome your inquiries and
contributions. Here's the site:

peacecorpsat50.org

Aloha,

Jane Albritton