[URBANTH-L]CFP: ICAES 2008, China

Tara Hefferan heffera2 at msu.edu
Thu Mar 1 08:52:05 EST 2007

Re: Third call for panel/session application for ICAES 2008

This is an official letter from the Organizing Committee for ICAES 2008 i=
Beijing China. Thank you very much for your interest in ICAES 2008, which
will be held in July 15-23, Kunming, China.

So far, we have received 150 panel applications which covers 2000
participants around the world. The Organizing Committee for ICAES 2008 is
planning to invite 3000=A1=AA5000 experts all over the world, in a divers=
ity of
fields, to participate this congress. Therefore, we will continue to call
for more panel/session applications.

The deadline of panel/session applications is extended to July 15, 2007.

Rights of chairperson of the panel/session:

(1)    Chairperson of the panel/session can enjoy 100 dollars free for
registration.

(2)    Chairperson of the panel/session has rights to decide whether to
receive papers submitted or not.

(3)    Chairperson of the panel/session who hosts an annual conference or
more than 3 parallel panels/sessions, regional international anthropologi=
cal
and ethnological organizations and national anthropological and ethnologi=
cal
organizations can get 3=A1=AA5 quota of people who are free of 100 dollar=
s for
registration according to the population of the sessions.

Please find the application form and more information in the website:

http: //www.icaes2008.org/

We would be appreciated if you could pass on the information of ICAES 200=
8
to your network..

Thanks for your support.

With my best regards

Prof. & Dr. Zhang Jijiao

E-mail: Zhjijiao at 126.com=A3=ACjjzhang at cass.org.cn

Vice-Secretary-General, Organizing Committee for ICAES 2008

Professor, Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology, Chinese Academy of
Social Sciences

No.27, Zhongguancun Nandajie Road, Beijing 100081,P. R. China

Tel: 0086-10-84121531   Fax: 0086-10-68421864