[URBANTH-L]The Temp-Scholar Market and the Future of Anthropology

Bas van Heur bas.vanheur at metropolitanstudies.de
Thu May 3 10:51:44 EDT 2007

the Purcell-article really is good - I can only advise everyone to read
it... also: since the end of February, excellent discussions on the
topic of education in a neoliberal environment have been taking place on
the edu-factory mailinglist. This is a list of limited duration - I
think it ends at the end of May, but it might be interesting for some to
subscribe. URL:
http://www.edu-factory.org/

Unfortunately, it doesn't have an online archive, but maybe the
moderators are able to send you all the discussions that have been
posted so far.

Bas

--
Bas van Heur