[URBANTH-L]Nominations and Nominations Committee

David Haines dhaines1 at gmu.edu
Sat Sep 15 19:02:13 EDT 2007

To SUNTA members:

Over the next few months we will be accepting
(and searching) nominations for two positions to
take office next year: a president-elect (who also
serves as program chair) and a councilor.
If you have suggestions, just send them to me.

Also, we need one member for the actual
nominations committee (to join me and one
other member of the executive board). The
duties are not onerous--mostly trying to make
sure we have a good range of candidates.

If you would be willing to be on that nominations
committee, please also let me know that.

Best regards,

-- David Haines