[URBANTH-L]ANN: City or Suburb: Architecture, Planning and Shopping Ctrs (Barnard College)

Angela Jancius jancius at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 15 20:53:27 EDT 2008

From: Janina Franco <janina.franco at gmail.com>

INVITATION TO THE UNIVERSITY SEMINAR ON THE CITY

Thursday April 24, 2008

*SPACES ARE LIMITED FOR BOTH THE DINNER AND THE SEMINAR, AND
WILL BE RESERVED ON FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS!

** NOTE CHANGE OF PLACE AND TIME--EARLIER TIME

SPEAKER: David Smiley, Barnard College, Columbia University

TALK: "City or Suburb: Architecture, Planning, and Shopping Centers, 1950"

DINNER: 6pm --$15 "Picnic supper" at the Lehman Center. RVSP REQUIRED
and payment in cash at the Seminar.

SEMINAR TIME: 7 pm to 8:30 pm

PLACE:Lehman Center, (International Affairs Building - 420 West 118th
Street)

CHAIR: Lisa Keller, SUNY-Purchase

Please rsvp for dinner and the talk via e-mail (jaf2126 at columbia.edu).
Thank you!

-----
I will attend the dinner on 24 April            Yes___  No___

I will attend the seminar on 24 April         Yes___  No___

****RSVP by Monday, April 21 ****

Dinner will be at the Lehman Center at 6:00 p.m. Please pay for your
dinner ($15) in cash to the rapporteur on the Seminar. The seminar will
be held from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. at The Lehman Center.  Vegetarians must
notify us of dietary needs.  Directions to Lehman Center will be supplied
after RSVP.

Reminder: Faculty House is now closed and will be for at least a year.

Janina Franco
Department of History
Columbia University