[URBANTH-L]NEWS: 'Guerrilla Gardeners' Taking over neglected public spaces

Angela Jancius jancius at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 29 16:59:13 EDT 2008

Hi John and Virginia,

Thanks for your messages.  I've done community gardens and edible landscapes but haven't done any guerrilla gardening as of yet. But I love the idea, and Baltimore, where I now live, could certainly benefit from it.  It also matches the trend toward freecycling and free stores that has become very popular here.

Glad you enjoyed the post.

Angela