[URBANTH-L]Call for Papers ISA-RC21 Tokyo Conference in December, 2008

David Slater d-slater at sophia.ac.jp
Tue Apr 29 22:59:47 EDT 2008

Call for Papers:
ISA-RC21 Tokyo Conference in December 17-20, 2008
'Landscapes of Global Urbanism: Power, Marginality, and Creativity'

The deadline for abstract submission:  May 15,  2008.

Our apologies for multiple posting.  Takashi Machimura.

Dear All

We would like to remind you, if you have not submitted already, that the
deadline for the submission of abstracts for the ISA-RC21 Tokyo conference
in December 17-20, 2008, 'Landscapes of Global
Urbanism: Power, Marginality, and Creativity', is approaching.

The deadline for abstract submission is the 15th of May 2008.
Attached is a session list of the conference.
Visit the following web-site if you require futher details.
http://www.shakti.uniurb.it/rc21
http://www.rc21tokyo.com

Best Wishes

Takashi Machimura
cs00035 at srv.cc.hit-u.ac.jp
ISA-RC21 Tokyo Conference Organizing Committee
Graduate School of Social Sciences, Hitotsubashi University

--
David H. Slater
Faculty of Liberal Arts

The Sophia server rejects emails at times. Should your mail to me get
returned, please resend to: dhslater at gmail.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.