[URBANTH-L]RE: Claude Levi-Strauss

Katherine C. Donahue kdonahue at plymouth.edu
Fri Dec 26 11:49:57 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,
In light of the fact that Claude Levi-Strauss had his 100th birthday in
November, 2008, Deborah Reed-Danahay and I are putting together a session
for the 2009 AAA meetings that will explore his contributions to the field
of anthropology. Please contact me, Kate Donahue, if you would be interested
in participating.
Happy New Year to you all,
Kate Donahue
kdonahue at plymouth.edu