[URBANTH-L]CFP: AN Theme Issue on Migration, Immigration and Emmigration (deadline extended)

Angela Jancius jancius at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 27 12:56:49 EST 2008

Dear Contributing Editors,

Due to the popularity of the call for article proposals for our thematic
issue on migration, immigration, and emigration, we are extending the
proposal deadline. I have received several requests for submitting proposals
on the Contemporary Public Policy and Global Flows subthemes (whose
deadlines were earlier this month) and would like to accommodate these
potential contributors. Proposals for all three subthemes will now be
accepted through the end of January, including photo essay proposals. Please
see the attached document for details. I encourage you to circulate this
announcement within your sections.

Best regards,
Dinah

Dinah Winnick
Associate Managing Editor, Anthropology News
American Anthropological Association
2200 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA 22201
703.528.1902 ext. 3005