[URBANTH-L]Peer Mentoring for Refugee Employment in the U.S.

Daniel Sturm DSturm at lirs.org
Thu Jul 17 15:45:50 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I am a staff consultant and newsletter editor for RefugeeWorks, The National Center for Refugee Employment & Self-Sufficiency )A Program of Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service).

We are preparing a summer newsletter issue on PEER MENTORING, and are interested in highlighting programs that offer peer-support for refugee employment and recertification.  If you know of, or are involved with, a group that has organized a refugee peer-support work/training program (particularly in the U.S. but also abroad), I'd appreciate learning more about it. Please email me at dsturm at refugeeworks.org.  Your input is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sturm, Staff Consultant
RefugeeWorks
700 Light Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
410/230-2758; fax: 410/230-2859
dsturm at refugeeworks.org
www.refugeeworks.org