[URBANTH-L]book request

David Michalski michalski at ucdavis.edu
Sun Jun 1 15:59:37 EDT 2008

Fethi,
I think someone misspelled the last name of one of the authors/editors.
With the citation below, The Inter-Library Loan office in the library at
your institution ought to be able to get you a copy.

Negotiating power and place at the margins
by Juliene G Lipson;  Lucia Ann McSpadden;  American Anthropological
Association. Committee on Refugees and Immigrants. General Anthropology
Division.
Publisher:    Arlington, VA : American Anthropological Association,
committee on Refugees and Immigrants, General Anthropology Division, ©1999.
ISBN:    0913167959 9780913167953
OCLC:    45662812

David

--
David Michalski
Social and Cultural Studies Librarian
Office: (530) 752-2086, Email: michalski at ucdavis.edu

Fethi Keles wrote:

Dear all,

I have been trying to find a copy of the following to no avail: Negotiating Power and Place at the Margins (Selected Papers on Refugees and Immigrants, vol 7) Triliene G. Tipson and Lucia Ann McSpadden, Editors. 1999.

It's one of the only two volumes (the other being vol.II, edited by MaryCarol Hopkins and N. Donnelly. 1993) in the Selected Papers series I couldn't obtain from AAA.

Any help/suggestions (including offers to sell either or both) will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fethi Keles