[URBANTH-L]anyone in Costa Rica?

Kristin Koptiuch koptiuch at asu.edu
Wed Jun 4 19:54:34 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow urbanth list members, I am leading a study abroad program for three weeks in San Jose, Costa Rica, and I'm wondering if any of you may also be here?  It would be lovely to meet up for a chat or dinner etc, as I am free most evenings. I'll be here in San Jose until June 22, then traveling for a week prior to return to Phoenix.

I'd love to hear from you if you're here and have time to get together, best to all, Kristin Koptiuch (Az State U-West)