[URBANTH-L]SUNTA nominations: Councilor and Student Councilor

Benito Vergara vergara.benito at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:16:32 EDT 2008

Forwarded from Deborah Pellow (dpellow at maxwell.syr.edu); please reply
to that address or the others below:

Greetings to you all!

SUNTA is looking for nominations for 2 positions before the San
Francisco meeting, so that they can go on the AAA ballot:

Councillor  3-year term

Councilors shall attend the meetings and participate in the business
of the Board of Directors, serve on such sub-committees as may be
established, and take on special assignments for the Board of
Directors.

Student Councilor   2-year term

Must be an enrolled graduate student both at the time of nomination
and the beginning of the term of office.

There are 3 of us on the Nominations Committee you can contact:

 Deborah Pellow  dpellow at maxwell.syr.edu

 Erick Castellanos  ecastellanos at gmail.com

 Debra Rodman  miamigringa at gmail.com

Additionally, we might think about individuals to put forward for open
positions on the AAA board. These have an October 8 deadline. I have
appended the official announcement.

deborah

Deborah Pellow

President-elect SUNTA