[URBANTH-L]FWD: AAA "Future/s of Anthropology" deadline extension

Jayne Howell jhowell at csulb.edu
Mon Aug 10 18:04:08 EDT 2009

This is a reminder that article proposals for our “Future/s of
Anthropology” series will be due very soon (deadline extended to Aug
17).

The CFP is available at www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/CFP-Futures-of-Anthro.cfm
.

We’ll be accepting proposals for our ongoing Work-Life Balance series
through Aug 25 (www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/CFP-Work-Life-Balance.cfm)
.

Finally, we are very excited to announce that our January issue will
address the anthropology of water. We’ll be posting the CFP for that
theme later this week.

Best,
Dinah

Dinah Winnick
Associate Managing Editor, Anthropology News
American Anthropological Association
dwinnick at aaanet.org

Visit the new AAA blog: http://blog.aaanet.org