[URBANTH-L]Fwd: Gaza: Enough is Enough

Millaray Villalobos nubenubenube at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:59:39 EST 2009

For those of you wondering how you can contribute to ceasefire and
peace efforts in Gaza. This is an initiative launched by Avaaz
(avaaz.org), "an independent, not-for-profit global campaigning
organization that works to ensure that the views and values of the
world's people inform global decision-making. (Avaaz means "voice" in
many languages.) Avaaz receives no money from governments or
corporations, and is staffed by a global team based in Ottawa, London,
Rio de Janeiro, New York, Buenos Aires, and Geneva."

Millaray Villalobos
Costa Rica