[URBANTH-L]Reader on the Anthropology of Homelessness

Vincent Lyon-Callo vincent.lyon-callo at wmich.edu
Wed Jan 21 18:00:01 EST 2009

David,

As far as I've been able to tell, such a volume does not exist.  With some searching around, you can find a range of papers on the situation in different countries-and many are increasing analyzing homelessness rather than just describing homeless people-but there really isn't an edited volume that does it.  Irene Glasser had her book, but that's 15 years old now and wasn't a collection of essays.  It's actually something that I've thought about trying to pull together for many years, but have never followed through on it.

--
Vin Lyon-Callo
Associate Professor