[URBANTH-L]a question concerning methods/ethics

Lawless, Robert robert.lawless at wichita.edu
Thu Jul 30 11:01:22 EDT 2009

I should added to my hastily written response (that included the statement "The informant may not realize what use could be made of the published item") that anthropologists themselves do not realize what use could be made of these studies, as is well documented in the cases of the U.S. military's use of anthropological information.