[URBANTH-L] Release of COSWA's Climate Survey of Practicing Anthropologists

Keri V Brondo (kbrondo) kbrondo at memphis.edu
Fri Mar 6 15:59:48 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Last year we contacted list members about participation in a work climate survey of practicing anthropologists sponsored by the Committee on the Status of Women in Anthropology (COSWA).

We are pleased to announce that the survey report is now complete and available for your review on the American Anthropology Association website: http://www.aaanet.org/resources/departments/Surveys.cfm.  A 4 page Executive Summary is also available in pdf format on the website.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey at that time and/or share it with your colleagues located outside of the academy.   Please circulate this report with those who may find its contents of interest.

Sincerely,
Keri Brondo, Assistant Professor of Anthropology, University of Memphis
Linda Bennett, Professor of Anthropology and Associate Dean, University of Memphis