[URBANTH-L]positioninDubai (fwd)

LISA HOFFMAN hoffmanl at u.washington.edu
Thu May 7 09:18:38 EDT 2009

Please circulate, thanks.

To Whom It May Concern:

The Humanities and Social Sciences Department at Zayed University, Dubai is searching for an anthropologist or sociologist of Japan or China to teach in the International Studies program starting in August of 2009.  Candidates are expected to have baccalaureate-level teaching experience and an active research agenda that meet international standards of scholarship.
The University's benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the United Arab Emirates, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and his/her family, educational subsidies for children and subsidized healthcare for the employee.

For more information, please contact me directly.  I thank you in advance for circulating this amongst your colleagues.

Rafael Reyes-Ruiz
Interim Chair,
Humanities and Social Sciences
Zayed University