[YSU-Jewish] You are Invited!

ysu-jewish at lists.ysu.edu ysu-jewish at lists.ysu.edu
Mon Oct 12 15:25:00 EDT 2009

You are Invited!

On Monday, 19 October 2009, the Department of History along with its
co-sponsors will host a public lecture celebrating the release of the
Benjamin Roth diary, The Great Depression:  A Diary, by Public Affairs
Books.  The lecture will take place in the Chestnut Room in Kilcawley Center
at 4:00 pm. The book'

s editors, James Ledbetter and Daniel Roth, will be speaking and signing
books.  Also featured will be a new exhibit on Youngstown in the Great
Depression as seen through Benjamin Roth's eyes.  On 24 October 2009, the
editors will be appearing at the OHS, Youngtown Historical Center of
Industry and Labor to meet with the public from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.  The museum
will also be open to the public free of charge.

In addition we would like you to be our special guest at a private "Meet the
Editors" reception at 4:00 pm on 24 October, 2009 at the Youngstown
Historical Center.

RSVP to 330.941.3452

Co-Sponsors

Department of History

Center for Applied History

Mahoning Valley Historical Society

Ohio Historical Society, Youngstown Historical Center of Industry and labor.

Center for Working Class Studies

Center for Judaic and Holocaust Studies

Department of Economics