[bfsa] The BFSA Mission Statement?

Bonnie Young Laing, Ph.D bylaing at ysu.edu
Thu Sep 15 15:37:55 EDT 2005

I can't make the meeting, but I think the discussion should focus on asking
for a justification of the decision to let him go (get this first) so points
can be refuted if possible.

Then point out why Dr. Midamba, in particular, is an irreplaceable asset to
YSU and the African and African American  students here.  Particularly
highlight students, international connections or dollars he has brought into
the ysu community and the potential students, international connections and
dollars he will bring.

Just thoughts from the top of my head.

By the way I am on campus on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Peace,

Bonnie